Field Trips Frequently Asked Questions
Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze:
- Are there regular restrooms?
A: No, porta potties are provided.
- May siblings come on the field trip and pay extra?
A: Yes, if they are participating (i.e. getting a pumpkin, ice cream)
- What if a parent is late?
A: We will do our best to catch you up with your group.
- Can a parent/family stay longer after the scheduled field trip?
A: Yes, but they must pay an additional admission fee.
- What if there is bad weather?
A: Dress for the weather, in severe cases we will call and cancel.
- Are sacks provided for pumpkins?
A: No, please provide your own.
To make your field trip most pleasant, please adhere to these guidelines
- Arrive 10 minutes early of your scheduled time.
- Groups MUST stay together
- Payment is to be collected by ONE person & checked in at the Apple Shack.
- School payment paid by P.O., Invoice, check or cash & check in at Apple Shack.
- Provide info to your parents/grandparents of school name, contact info.
- Lost items will be collected at the Apple Shack and saved till mid November.
- Please adhere to your allotted field trip time of 2-2½ hours.
- Please provide name tags for child & school identification.
Open to the public: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday - Friday